Thursday 6 January 2011

New Products

All these products are available for custom order with any of my prints from http://www.redbubble.com/people/czach.  Please e-mail custom orders to crystalzphotography@gmail.com or convo me at http://crystalphotography.etsy.com/.

Coasters:
Square:
-constructed of hardboard.
-3 7/8" x 3 7/8" hardboard
-available in individual or multiple orders.



Circle Coasters:
-constructed of sandstone
-4 1/8" diameter
-sets of four with metal holder.



















Metal Keychains:
Rectangular 1 3/8" x 3 3/8"




















Round 1 3/8/" x 3 3/8"



Oval 1 1/2" x 3 1/2"



















Heart 1 3/8" x 2 3/4"



















Tear Drop 1 1/4" x 3 1/8"




















Mugs:
11oz ceramic mugs in red, blue or green inside.




















Ceramic Latte Mug:



















15oz Ceramic Mug:


















11oz ceramic mug with black inside:

1 comment:

petitehermine said...

This is a great idea! I'd definitely buy some coasters once I have a kid or a pet to put on them. I don't really want to see myself or my husband on it though, but that's just me.