Wednesday 13 July 2011

Product Photography

This past year, I decided to offer something new on etsy when I saw some shops with product photos that I thought could use a lot of improvement.  I don't know if it's just me, but if the photo doesn't look very professional and clear, I'm afraid to make a purchase.


 The photos shown here are reduced in size, but I will send you a large version of all the photos you choose from the sets that I shoot.
I will e-mail you the files once all the shots are completed and you've choosen your photos. If you would like, I can also send a copy of the files on a disc when I return your product to you.


In the past year, I added more lenses to my camera bag, one being a macro lens, which allows me to get real close to small items or capture the detail on larger items! It was a costly venture, but has been worth it already!


I have limited amount of space for shooting objects as well as model sizes, so I appreciate a convo or e-mail double checking about your product line before purchasing a listing.

If you'd like a sample run done first with only one of your items, I have a listing ready for a Product Photography Sample where I work with one of your items.  This would give you an idea of what I can do with your product before sending me your entire line!

Also available is a listing for Product Photography for 5 items.  This listing includes 3-5 photos of each product.

If you'd like more than 5 products photographed, please contact me and we can arrange a custom listing just for you.

18 comments:

CalliopeCreations said...

Terrific idea. I think of this every time I'm fighting to capture some element of my pieces.

That does involve a lot of mailing though, doesn't it.

Still, worth considering.

nangatesdesigns said...

Great idea. The photos you have done for Dell are fantastic! I may be in touch!

Powers Of Love said...

What a great idea!

Leah R. Hood, Jewelry Designer & Artisan said...

Your photos are AMAZING! And I'm glad you enjoy being a SAHM too. :D

Christie Cottage said...

Just a quick hello!!

<><

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Great idea! Too bad you did not live closer!

CamillesCloset said...

What a fabulous Idea. I am seriously considering this.

a.mattimeo said...

Thank you for posting, wonderful idea!

Unknown said...

The product photo sample is a great idea. My photos always look like crap, wish I had your talent.

ElfRenee said...

Beautiful photography!

2justByou said...

When dellcove mentioned that you did her photos, right away I made a note to self to check out your shop! Ever since starting with Etsy, I have a whole new appreciation for photography. Your work is super good!!!
~Kim

Inessa/Prittyfy said...

Great idea! Your work is awesome!

Unknown said...

What a great avenue for your shop! I love what you've done with Dell's things. WOW!

Laughing Penguin said...

Great idea! I wish I had a better camera (I use my phone), or had higher priced items so it would pay :) Good luck!

IsabellesAttic said...

you're very talented, great pic's. the sample pics are great!

magdamagda said...

your photos are great no doubt! Good like with this new initiative!

Tabitha said...

Your photography is divine! Best of luck!

Elizabeth said...

Such a wonderful job you did with dellcove. I've been envying her photos. Will have to think about it.