Wednesday 7 September 2011

Monster Cookies

So, I told an etsy friend the other night I'd post this recipe for them one of these days, so here goes...

2 cups white sugar
2 cups brown sugar
3 cups peanut butter
1 cup margarine
6 eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 Tbsp syrup
4 tsp baking soda
9 cups oatmeal
2 cups M&M's (or smarties).  I like to use the mini baking m&m's best although they are hard to find in Canada!
2 cups chocolate chips

Cream sugars, peanut butter, margarine, and eggs.  Mix in vanilla, syrup, baking soda and oatmeal, mixing well.  Then add M&M's and chocolate chips.  Bake at 350°F for 7 to 8 minutes, do not over bake.  (They are supposed to be gooey in the middle).

These are a favorite at our house!


On another note, I'm still looking for help with recruiting more votes!  I seem to have dropped to second place over at http://www.thehandmadegiftguide.com/p/vote.html so if anyone would like to help me get more votes on #21, that'd be much appreciated.  I won't be online as much anymore due to partial bed rest orders from the doctor.  Guess I'll be coming up with creative things to do while lying in bed and resting.

1 comment:

Jill Q said...

Me wants Monster cookies ... NOW!!!